IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the ideal test if you need to study or work where English is the language of communication. It is available in two versions; Academic - for people applying for higher education or professional registration and General Training- for those migrating to Australia, Canada o the UK or applying for training programmes and work experiences.
IELTS scores are recognised by universities, employers and immigration authorities.
British universities and other educational centres usually require IELTS band 6 out of 9 or higher.
The exam tests the four language skills: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking in four separate exam sections.
There are several examinations throughout the year in Cyprus, usually twice a month. .
- To achieve the best possible result for each student depending on each student’s abilities.
- To obtain the best possible score.
- Students planning to study at a higher educational institute in the United Kingdom or other countries around the world, either English-speaking or not.
- Workers who wish to migrate to the UK, Canada or Australia.
- English language learners who want to track their progress.
- English speakers who want to hold an evidence of their English language knowledge either for personal or professional purposes.