Course code: 094010
Python is the most popular programming language in the world. It is a vital component of data science and machine learning and has a very simple and easy to read style. It is one also one of the most flexible programming languages, and can be used in desktop software, mobile applications, web development and more. Whether you are new to coding or are looking to increase your value as an application developer or data scientist, Python’s simple syntax and object-oriented programming paradigm make it a must learn language for everyone.
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
On payment use course code: 094010